Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life Changes

how can i do that. well i want so much, i dont want to be stressed i want to be the best wife my husband loves and is happy to come home to, i want him to be happy and looking foward. but for some reason this  has stuck in my head and wont get out. he doesnt want kids. and that really hurts i feel like i have been ripped off, when we was dating he said i cant wait to marry you and start a family then he told me when we buy a house in 2012 we can have a family now he says he doesn't want kids . that really hurts i cry every time he is not around and i look at him and think does he really love me  does he see's a future with me do i need to lose weight and change my ways for him to be happy, and another thing that hurt but i took it wrong. when my friend said she cooks and cleans he said ooh i wonder if you can get a 4 year marriage unalled "how ever you spell it" but i do complain about my job that is bad but i want to go some were else. and he wont let me. i dont know if he has fallen out of love or just really could care less about me. we will half to wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment