Thursday, October 20, 2011

MAYBE BABY?

there has been alot of days were i had BABY on the brain. well you know what i have thought hard about this and i know it will hurt it me for it or hurt everyone else. but there will not be kids in my future i wont be having them, there is no point of trying or making ronald angry with baby talk, my mom wants a grandchild so badly ronalds mom and my mom said that if i ever wanted a kid that maybe i should loose weight they know i hate who i am, and besides ronald goes back and forth of i want kids to i dont want kids, and work is crazy with all the different hours i barley get sleep anymore and i heard you gotta have lots of sex to make a baby well how i am going to have sex if i am to tried and i work alot and when i get off of work ronald is in bed sleeping for his job its crazy how life is some how complicated everyone i know is having or already has baby's but its not in the cards for me. but now that one door has closed in my life now i can work on the other door a hard road to happiness and joy and love. when one door closes another one opens. and i know that i will have a guardian angel to guide me on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment