Sunday, October 16, 2011

?

There has been alot of thinking lately of my life and everything. were am i going what will my future look like and is my husband truly happy and in love with me and will i ever be a beautiful as these 18 -19 year old's who i work with and is my job really helping my marriage. all i can do is sit and think. my mom has a new boyfriend and is truly happy, but i look at her happiness and wonder do i have that. why does my husband and his family and mine half to say i need to lose weight why cant the except me for who i am, they say i am not happy but do they really know me. my parents told me when i had to get fake teeth on top that i would be happy but i feel more like a freak everyday. how can someone bounce back to feel happy for who they are . all i can think about is making everyone happy but myself. it really hurts i dont know who i am i barely can wright about myself. what made me this way,  i think that it is me from high school getting bullied and always trying to fit in with someone crowd, i do ask my self are you happy and how did  you get this way, those i ask every day. i want so much for my future but my husband and put a big block in road to stop me. this life i live this life i have i dont like at all, there has to be a way to change my life for the better

No comments:

Post a Comment