Friday, June 24, 2011

NEW

So today was a good day again with my mom , i tell ya my life is good so far :) i got a great new job and so today mom wanted to spend the day and have fun. thanks again mom for today. i love you!


My new Purse & matching wallet and my new name tag from walmart "mom and i got same purse but her's is green :)"



My Marilyn Monroe Necklace that will hold my walmart bage  
& my new shoes :)
I love everything we do , i cant wait to get a day off after a first pay check and treat mom to  a good time :) she has done so much me i will think of a way to do something for her. ooh i start walmart monday YAY!!!! have a good weekend everyone




PS. ENJOY MY NEW LAYOUT :) i hope you like it tell me what you think

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing!! My mom is visiting next weekend and I cannot wait to see her. Gotta love moms!

    xoxo, T

    ReplyDelete