Monday, June 6, 2011

Loser :(


i am having one of those days. i feel like crap and i feel like the worst wife in the world.i have a job that i like that is to easy for me. but all the do is take money from you, and i dont want to work for people like . and now i am on the search for a new job and this family video store is hiring and i put in a application fast.so hopefully they will call me i could really use a job. so please keep big prayers out for me. & on top of everything ronald could go on strike and that isnt good for me and him at all. so i want the best for him i want him happy and feel safe for us but i dont think he ever will i just have a feeling that he will always have bad thought.s in his head.

1 comment:

  1. Girl we must be on the same wave length the past few days I have felt like the world is out to get me. Hang in there love<3

    ReplyDelete