Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Worst Week ever!

ok, we buried our great grandma last Wednesday in west Virginia and while we was up there our car  blew up and that needed a new radiator, "on saturday" and on sunday when it was time to go home it blew up again :( now it needs a new head gasget and everything else new. and so my mother drove us down because  we half to work and she is going to stay with us till the care get fix ;( well i knew that would be bad from the start my husband can tell his dad whatever he wants but when it comes to his mom he is a whimp, as soon as she got to out hour "omg this house is dirty" :"cleaning all night" and ronald got mad because i told her dont touch anything everything is fine well when he heard me say that he said " she is doing what you never do" and that really hurt and we got mad at each other, the my husband did the BIG  NO NO  he showed his mom our joint bank account that made me mad, he told me when we got it that nobody in our family needs to know about it. and then the next day after she decided what goes in my house food wise i told him i am fine and that made her mad and yelled at me she said that i was acting like her sister who nobody like because she is mean and a witch, and that was strike 2, then yesterday she cleaned my bedroom ugh strike 3, and has my husband told his mom to stop NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont have a say what goes on in my house and that is really upsetting  i am grateful for work i cry all the time since she got here, and you know what with her being here it will make or break our marriage, i just pray to god that he will make this evil to go away and help me be a better person!

No comments:

Post a Comment