Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days

10 days till christmas and i feel thankful all over again for my great family , but i am also sad on the fact that this might be my dads last christmas.i want to buy him everything he wanted or just be with him. i am so scared i dont know what to do he has had 22, 20 & 18 years of christmas with me and my sisters just the joy be taken out of the holiday knowing it will be him time to go to heaven. if someone reads this can you give me any advice on how to make christmas special for him. this is going to be a short blog today i really half to get on my wifey duties and clean this house ronald is getting tired of seeing laundry to be done and the floor swept... ugh i dont know how parents do it with kids. but i hope everyone have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment