Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family


I have spent 2 days now with my parents and having a great time. i do miss them i wish they could come out and have lunch with me at my house and just spend time with me or come over for dinner. but i am glad that i do have a great family. my mom is my friend and my dad is my hero. i am a true daddys girl and i am proud of it.& my little sister jennifer. what to say on her. she is a proud tomboy and a hard ass, we have stuff in common a little really just anime she is a unique person and i am glad to have her as my sister. i am close to my middle sister and she is my best friend."sarah & Me" My husband is my rock my world my best friend. ronald and i have been together for 6 years and married for 3 on halloween, he has saved me from all the bad in my life and showed me the right way. i dont know what i would do without him, there is no other man who is like him, we have everything in common and its great. we can tell each other everything i am so thankful for him. i feel bad that i dont work but i need to find a job to work with him to start a family. yes we want to start our own family add on to our family now. family is the greatest feeling in the world. but ronald's family

are the greatest second family i could ever ask for. his parents are the coolest his brother and sister in law are my rocks. Great Grandma what can i say she is 90 years old and has been there and done that. since i lost my mama to cancer in 2001 she has been my grandma since ive met her. i am grateful for my family and my life with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment